These shapes are provided to help the modeller mask non-standard camouflage patterns normally found on German aircraft.
- The Model should be primed and then painted with the colour to be masked and the paint left to completely dry.
- Decide which shape to use to create the desired pattern.
- Shapes may need to be placed partially on top of each other or trimmed with a sharp hobby knife to create the desired effect.
- Burnish the edges down with a Q-tip or paper towel to prevent bleeding of paint under the mask.
- Spray in light coats. Remove masks once the paint is dry.
- Remove pooling or hard edges by rubbing over the edge with 12000 grit mesh or and an old cloth.