Intuitive design featuring a unique Smart-Stop Hanger. Exclusive in the UK to The Airbrush Company and our resellers.
An innovative and intuitive feature designed to enhance the users airbrushing experience, the Smart-Stoppauses the compressor when the airbrush is placed into its holder and restarts when the airbrush is taken off again. This energy saving design allows users to stop the compressor when not in use. This reduces pressure fluctuations when compared to using an auto on/off switch and regulator and will extend the lifetime of the compressor.
What makes the Sparmax Zeta compressor different is the Smart-Stop hanger and regulator/pressure gauge, which can be positioned on your worktop away from the compressor (using the clamp provided). This remote switch hanger is the first of its kind in the market and is internationally patented.
Using the Smart-Stop, the working pressure before the compressor is paused will be maintained upon restart; this is comparable to the pressure stabilising effect of an air tank, minus the space taken up! Additionally, the Smart-Stop eliminates the frequent on/off condition which can occur when using a traditional auto stop and pressure regulator set up without an air tank.
Users with a single action or dual action airbrush will also have the same experience when using the Smart-Stop.
The Sparmax Zeta compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Max pressure 60 psi (4 bar) at 0 CFM
- Working pressure: TBC
- Detachable Smart-Stop hanger switch – designed to clamp on your worktop
- Detachable pressure gauge
- Detachable Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Air flow: 14 - 18 lpm (0.49 - 0.64 cfm) at open flow
- 2M Braided hose
- Motor: 1/8 HP AC
- 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Dimensions: L24 x W14 x H21.5 cm (9.4" x 5.5" x 8.5")
- Weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 45±dB
- Duty cycle: 40 minutes continuous use. After 40 minutes of continuous operation, use the On/Off switch to turn off the unit or place the airbrush into the holder to pause the compressor. Allow the unit to cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes before turning the compressor back on.