These shapes are provide to halp the modeller mask non standard camoflage patterns normally found on German aircrafy.
- The Model should be primed and then painted with the colour to be masked and paint left to completly dry.
- Decide which shape to use to create the desire pattern
- Shapes may need to be place partially on top of each other or trimed with a sharp hobby knife to create the desired effect.
- Burnish the eadges down with a cue-tip or paper towl to prevent bleading of paint under the mask
- Spray in light coats. Remove masks once the paint is dry
- Remove pooling or hard edges by rubbing over the edge with 12000 grit mesh or and old cloth.